Cullum is a top source for mechanical engineering and construction solutions and has maintained this reputation since the company began its operations back in 1972. Detailed mechanical engineering and construction play a vital role in the planning, development, and installation of commercial HVAC installation projects.
Here is a closer look at what the HVAC planning, designing, and installation processes look like:
- Site assessment and planning—Cullum’s professionals will conduct a thorough site assessment to evaluate the building’s requirements, load calculations, and specific HVAC needs based on factors such as the size, layout, occupancy, and insulation levels of the building.
- System design—Based on the information collected during the site assessment, Cullum’s mechanical engineering and construction team will create a customized HVAC system design to meet the building’s needs while complying with local building codes and regulations.
- Equipment selection—Cullum’s professionals will select appropriate HVAC equipment, which may include air handlers, chillers, boilers, and rooftop units, depending on the system design and building requirements.
- Ductwork and piping design—The overall layout and design of the ductwork for air distribution will be planned to ensure efficient, even distribution of conditioned air throughout the building.
- Equipment installation—Cullum’s professionals will manage all phases of the HVAC installation, ensuring everything goes according to plan and the new system works effectively and efficiently.
Choose Cullum for high-quality mechanical engineering and construction solutions during the HVAC installation process. Contact the company today to schedule a site assessment and learn more.