With almost 40% of corporate headquarters devoted to sheet metal and pipe prefabrication, Cullum’s custom solutions are a pillar of their building high-quality mechanical systems for commercial and industrial projects.
Custom fabrication addresses the nuance inherent in each project and the challenges associated with outsourcing the cutting, forming, and welding of sheet metal and pipes. A dedicated fabrication service allows Cullum’s team to effectively and efficiently manage project timelines and maintain rigorous standards.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution in mechanical engineering, and that’s why clients have come to trust Cullum as a full-service provider with built-in solutions that deliver more value.
The Cullum advantage for industrial and commercial partners is simple:
- In-house fabrication services for quality assurance
- Modularization that improves capital efficiencies and value
- A single point-of-contact for all project solutions
- Custom design and installation for process piping projects of any size and scope
- End-to-end fabrication capabilities to plan, build, and assemble to customized specifications
Cullum has earned a reputation as a leader in mechanical engineering and construction through excellence in fabrication of OEMs and custom solutions. The Cullum team takes pride in a high standard of craftsmanship, diligence, and superior market solutions.
Their team of skilled project management professionals is ready assist with any project scope and deliver more value with custom fabrication services and state-of-the-art equipment. Backed by innovation and a commitment to quality control, Cullum provides industrial and commercial clients with more value.