Cullum Services, Inc.
PIPFITTER-WELDER (GREENVILLE, SC)
Cullum Services, Inc. is seeking a qualified, motivated, and dependable pipefitter-welder to join our Greenville team. Welding experience is required. The desired candidate will possess a willingness to work as a team and use diverse skill sets for completion of work.
Cullum Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Cullum Mechanical Construction, Inc. and serves the entire state of South Carolina though offices in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville. Cullum Services, Inc. has been in business since 1972. Cullum Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and cover letter. Applicants may be asked to perform a weld test.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cut and thread pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, pressing, and threading joints.
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipelines, using proper methods.
- Measure and mark pipes for proper installation.
- Lay out of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints, details, and specifications.
- Select pipe sizes and types and related materials, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications and details.
- Knowledge of the piping system being installed (chilled water, heated water, steam, condensate, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years of welding experience in stick, mig, and fig welding
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills a must
- The want to learn and grow
- Previous commercial pipefitting experience
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be adept with hand tools and measuring devices
- Knowledge of the metric system
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- High school diploma or GED
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com