Website Cullum Constructors, Inc. / Cullum Services, Inc.
TRADE RECRUITER (CHARLESTON, SC)
Cullum Constructors, Inc. and Cullum Services, Inc. is seeking a qualified, motivated, and self-starting individual as a skilled trades recruiter to support the Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville offices. This position will work out of the Charleston corporate office.
Cullum Constructors, Inc. and Cullum Services, Inc. are subsidiaries of Cullum Mechanical Construction, Inc. and serves the entire state of South Carolina through offices in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville. Cullum Constructors, Inc. has been in business since 1972. Cullum Constructors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and cover letter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates for the company.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates, and promote interest and awareness of the industry.
- Work with Marketing and Human Resources Manager to develop and maintain advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Maintain constant contact with candidates, notifying them of position changes, closures, and rejections when needed.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Deliver employment offers
- Work closely with HR Manager and Hiring Managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Regularly meet with Hiring Managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships on behalf of the company with schools, community colleges, and other community resources to generate qualified applicants and promote interest and awareness in the industry.
- Direct the efforts of employment agencies and search firms, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees.
- Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present recruiting statistics.
- Maintain records on recruiting activities as required.
- Develop and implement training, development activities, and community outreach efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, or other related fields required
- Industry knowledge of mechanical construction or other related field preferred
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws required.
- Prior experience interviewing, assessing, and communicating with candidates required.
- Ability to build rapport with all employees, managers of varying levels, and candidates.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org