Website Cullum Services, Inc.
Sheet Metal Installers
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Cullum Services, Inc. | Charleston, SC
Cullum is hiring experienced sheet metal installers and fabricators for our Charleston office. Several openings available.
Fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal products and equipment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Selects gage and type of sheet metal according to product being fabricated and knowledge of metal
- Locates and marks dimension and reference lines on metal sheet
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as shears, brakes, bending rolls, and punch and drill presses to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal
- Shapes metal over anvils, blocks, or forms, using hammer
- Sets up and operates soldering and welding equipment to join together sheet metal parts
- Smooths seams, joints, or burred surfaces, using files and portable grinder or buffer
- Installs assemblies in plant or worksite according to blueprint specifications using handtools and portable power tools
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance with specifications, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, scales, and micrometer
- Understand shop math
- Work skillfully with tools, metals, and machines
- Visualize three-dimensional objects from drawings, sketches, or blueprints
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often
- Rate information using measurable standards
- See well (either naturally or with correction)
- Use hands, fingers, arms, and legs fully
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Climb and balance on ladders and scaffolds
- Stand for long periods of time
Cullum Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Cullum Mechanical Construction, Inc. and serves the entire state of South Carolina through offices in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville. Cullum Services, Inc. has been in business since 1972. www.culluminc.com
Cullum provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Also hiring HVAC Technicians, Sheet Metal Mechanics, Plumbers, Pipe Fitters in all office locations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com