Website Cullum Services, Inc.
Sheet Metal Helper | Cullum Services, Inc. | Charleston, SC
Assists Sheet Metal Mechanic in the fabrication, assembly, installation, and repairs of sheet metal equipment, products, and structures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Helps set up/operate soldering and welding equipment, fabricating machines, etc.
- Load, transport, unload, and furnish experienced craft worker with materials, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary.
- May erect scaffolding.
- May assist in lifting, positioning, and securing of materials and workpieces during installation.
- May perform minor maintenance or cleaning activities of journeyman’s tools and equipment.
- May smooth seams, joints, or burred surfaces, using files or grinders.
- Perform other routine duties as directed by experienced craft person.
- Follow specific directions
- Perform a variety of duties which may often change
- Work within standards of accuracy
- Repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure
- Evaluate information using measurable standards
- Stand or walk for long periods
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects
- Lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects and carry tools and equipment
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- See (naturally or with correction)
- High school diploma preferred and on-the-job training required
To apply for this job email your details to Arnoldm@culluminc.com