Cullum Constructors, Inc.
PLANT/FACILITY MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (CHARLESTON)
Cullum Constructors, Inc. is seeking a qualified, motivated, and reliable Plant and Facility Maintenance mechanic to join our Charleston team. Plumbing and HVAC industry is not required but a plus. The desired candidate will possess a willingness to work as a team. The ideal candidate will build a base of diverse skillsets to help ensure the daily operation of a plants process equipment and machinery.
Cullum Constructors, Inc. is a subsidiary of Cullum Mechanical Construction, Inc. and serves the entire state of South Carolina though offices in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville. Cullum Constructors, Inc. has been in business since 1972. Cullum Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and cover letter.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate, troubleshoot and diagnose plant equipment, alarms, and system failures
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Perform service or repair recommendations
- Replace defective equipment components and wiring
- Plumbing and metal working as needed
- Read and understand installation and operation manuals of field devices and equipment
- Use hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices to perform essential job functions
- Performs job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Represents the company in a professional manner
- A strong mechanical background
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills a must
- The want to learn and grow
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Knowledge of the metric system
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Proven ability to grow professionally
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org