Cullum Constructors. Inc.
Administration Assistant | Charleston, SC
Cullum’s Charleston office is looking for the next great addition to our team! Our HR and Safety team is hiring an Administrative Assistant. Join our team and prove how flexible you can be. We all row in the same direction here at Cullum and one thing we never do- is pass the buck. If you can jump in and tackle tasks with confidence, if you are always willing to learn and grow, if you believe in being limitless- reach out and let’s discuss possibilities to grow and build your career at Cullum.
Provide administrative support to HR and Safety by performing routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, data entry, claim reporting, and applicant review. Assist in achieving departmental development goals through administrative support, cross departmental communication and coordination.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Complete safety and preconstruction qualification questionnaires
- Review, enter, screen and forward applicants as needed
- Verify temp to perm candidates are eligible for placement
- File vehicle incident claims
- Distribute and log tool box talks
- Apprenticeship program administrative functions (set up classes, register apprentices, set calendar items for evaluation, etc.)
- Schedule and participate in community and school related events
- Maintain historical job information in Access database
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of construction experience preferred
- Excellent written and communications skills with the ability to be concise, clear, and consistent
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe PDF experience
- Microsoft Access experience a plus
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Willingness to perform job duties well and with pride
- Must be able to pass a drug test
To apply for this job email your details to ArnoldM@culluminc.com