Every commercial building, regardless of its size or the purpose it serves, relies on a functional HVAC system day in and day out. Cullum supports the functionality and efficiency of commercial HVAC systems by providing a complete selection of HVAC services for office buildings and large-scale facilities, including health care, manufacturing, industrial, institutional, and educational.
- HVAC installation—Installing an HVAC system during building construction and retrofits requires working directly with other professionals and contractors involved in the project. Cullum’s excellent project managers collaborate effectively with all others involved in the project to employ the right systems and solutions.
- HVAC preventive maintenance—Ongoing HVAC maintenance is one of the HVAC services Cullum offers that can extend the lifespan and increase the efficiency of commercial heating and cooling systems. Every maintenance plan is customized to the daily demands put on the HVAC system and business’ individual requirements.
- HVAC repair—A failing HVAC system can impact the productivity and safety of any business. Cullum’s service technicians respond quickly to repair calls to restore function to HVAC systems as quickly as possible.
- HVAC replacement—HVAC systems have a limited lifespan. When the time comes for HVAC replacement, Cullum carefully manages the project from start to finish.
- HVAC retrofitting—Any HVAC system can benefit from the infusion of new technology. By integrating new components into an older system, greater efficiency and functionality can be achieved.
- Liebert service—Data center HVAC maintenance should only be put in trusted hands. As a preferred Liebert Service Partner (LSP), Cullum’s highly trained professionals are experts when it comes to the maintenance and repair of Liebert precision systems.
Quality, respect, integrity, and innovation – these values define every one of Cullum’s HVAC services. Contact Cullum today to set up a service appointment or to discuss the parameters of a proposed HVAC install, retrofit, or replacement.